Sunday, August 14, 2011

100 views! And.. The Tomato Punishment. o.O

I have one thing to say to all of you:

THANK YOU!!
I really didn't think anyone would even look at my page, as I mentioned in my first post. I stand corrected. For me to get 105 views in 4 days is phenomenal, considering I thought I'd be talking to myself. 
In honour of my stand-correctedness, I'm going to punish myself for doubting all of you lovely people. If it's one thing people love, it's to see people suffer. So, I'm going to eat 105 tomatoes. Because I. Hate. Tomatoes. I don't know how I'm going to pay for 105 full tomatoes, so if I just get the packs of cherry tomatoes, is that okay? I hope so. It's the thought that counts, right? Either way, I'll be gagging through each cherry tomato as if it were a full tomato. Thank you again for all of the support and reading about the mundaneness that is not my life. You all are fantastic. (: 

Pieces of gum chewed: 0
Nail polish colour: Still-Chipped Sparkly Silver

PS- Just so you guys know I'm not cheating, I'm going to video-document this and link it to the blog. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment